04 January 2012 05:13 [Source: ICIS news]
Feedstock coal to the project located in Shuangyashan in north-eastern
Baotailong has a 65% stake of yuan (CNY) 2.6bn ($41.3m) in the JV, while LongMay Group holds the remaining 35% shares of CNY1.4bn according to the agreement signed between the two companies on 29 December 2011, the source added.
(1$ = CNY 6.29)
Please visit the complete ICIS plants and projects database
For the latest chemical news, data and analysis that directly impacts your business sign up for a free trial to ICIS news - the breaking online news service for the global chemical industry.
Get the facts and analysis behind the headlines from our market leading weekly magazine: sign up to a free trial to ICIS Chemical Business.
|ICIS news FREE TRIAL|
|Get access to breaking chemical news as it happens.|
|ICIS Global Petrochemical Index (IPEX)|
|ICIS Global Petrochemical Index (IPEX). Download the free tabular data and a chart of the historical index|