06 March 2012 03:11 [Source: ICIS news]
SINGAPORE (ICIS)--BASF and PETRONAS have agreed to jointly develop new world-class specialty chemicals facilities in ?xml:namespace>
The companies will create a joint venture entity that will own, develop, construct and operate the proposed production facilities for isononanol, highly reactive polyisobutylene, non-ionic surfactants, methanesulfonic acid, as well as plants for precursor materials, they said in a joint statement.
BASF will own a 60% share in the joint venture, while PETRONAS will hold the remaining 40%, they said.
For the latest chemical news, data and analysis that directly impacts your business sign up for a free trial to ICIS news - the breaking online news service for the global chemical industry.
Get the facts and analysis behind the headlines from our market leading weekly magazine: sign up to a free trial to ICIS Chemical Business.
|ICIS news FREE TRIAL|
|Get access to breaking chemical news as it happens.|
|ICIS Global Petrochemical Index (IPEX)|
|ICIS Global Petrochemical Index (IPEX). Download the free tabular data and a chart of the historical index|
Asian Chemical Connections