06 June 2012 16:55 [Source: ICIS news]
(adds dropped word "Inc" to paragraph 19)
HOUSTON (ICIS)--Dutch-based LyondellBasell's chief executive Jim Gallogly was elected as a board officer for the American Chemistry Council (ACC) at the group's annual meeting in Colorado Springs, the US-based group said on Wednesday.
Gallogly's appointment becomes effective on 1 January 2013. He will assume the role of vice chairman of the board and chair of the board's finance, audit and membership committee.
"He’ll serve in this capacity for one year, followed by a one year term each as chairman of the executive committee and chairman of the board," the ACC said. "Gallogly was first elected to ACC’s board of directors in September 2010."
Also at the annual meeting, the ACC elected 16 people to serve on its board of directors.
• Frederick Palensky, executive vice president, research & development; chief technology officer, 3M
• Joseph Rupp, chairman, president and CEO, Olin
• Tom Bates, president, Evonik Degussa
• Graeme Burnett, president and CEO, Total Petrochemicals & Refining USA
• John Dearborn, vice president, Americas, SABIC Innovative Plastics
• Joe Harlan, president, performance materials division, Dow Chemical
• James Harton, president, Rhodia, a member of the Solvay Group
• Luke Kissam, president and CEO, Albemarle
• Stephen Large, president and CEO, SI Group
• Laurent Lenoir, CEO, Taminco
• Jerry MacCleary, president, NAFTA Region, Bayer MaterialScience
• Michael McGarry, senior vice president, commodity chemicals, PPG Industries
• Fernando Musa, CEO, Braskem America
• Bernard Roche, president and CEO, Arkema Inc
• Francis Sherman, president, Akzo Nobel Chemicals
• Tim Strehl, president, Ascend Performance Materials
For the latest chemical news, data and analysis that directly impacts your business sign up for a free trial to ICIS news - the breaking online news service for the global chemical industry.
Get the facts and analysis behind the headlines from our market leading weekly magazine: sign up to a free trial to ICIS Chemical Business.
|ICIS news FREE TRIAL|
|Get access to breaking chemical news as it happens.|
|ICIS Global Petrochemical Index (IPEX)|
|ICIS Global Petrochemical Index (IPEX). Download the free tabular data and a chart of the historical index|
Asian Chemical Connections