20 November 2012 06:30 [Source: ICIS news]
SINGAPORE (ICIS)--China’s Shanxi Guangda Coking Air Source is running its 150,000 tonne/year methanol unit at Linfen city in Shanxi province at 70% of capacity, a company source said on Tuesday.
The company supplies 60% of its methanol output to the Henan area and the remaining 40% to Shandong and Hebei provinces.
Methanol prices in Shanxi province in China were at yuan (CNY) 2,500-2,650/tonne ($401-425/tonne) on 20 November, according to Chemease, an ICIS service in China.
($1 = CNY6.24)
For the latest chemical news, data and analysis that directly impacts your business sign up for a free trial to ICIS news - the breaking online news service for the global chemical industry.
Get the facts and analysis behind the headlines from our market leading weekly magazine: sign up to a free trial to ICIS Chemical Business.
|ICIS news FREE TRIAL|
|Get access to breaking chemical news as it happens.|
|ICIS Global Petrochemical Index (IPEX)|
|ICIS Global Petrochemical Index (IPEX). Download the free tabular data and a chart of the historical index|
Asian Chemical Connections