25 March 2013 07:09 [Source: ICIS news]
SINGAPORE (ICIS)--Dutch tank storage service provider Vopak on Monday opened its new oil storage terminal at Algeciras in Spain, the company said in a statement.
Vopak Terminal Algeciras will comprise 22 tanks with an initial storage capacity of 403,000 cubic meters, as well as a jetty for sea-going vessels, Vopak said in a statement.
“The port of Algeciras is part of the second largest European market place for bunkering services and is an important logistic hub for oil trading activities,” it said.
Vopak has a 80% stake in Vopak Terminal Algeciras while Spanish firm Vilma Oil holds the remaining 20% share.
For the latest chemical news, data and analysis that directly impacts your business sign up for a free trial to ICIS news - the breaking online news service for the global chemical industry.
Get the facts and analysis behind the headlines from our market leading weekly magazine: sign up to a free trial to ICIS Chemical Business.
|ICIS news FREE TRIAL|
|Get access to breaking chemical news as it happens.|
|ICIS Global Petrochemical Index (IPEX)|
|ICIS Global Petrochemical Index (IPEX). Download the free tabular data and a chart of the historical index|
Asian Chemical Connections