15 August 2013 10:31 [Source: ICIS news]
SINGAPORE (ICIS)--Vietnamese state oil marketer, PV Oil, has issued a tender offering two cargoes of October loading Ruby crude, industry sources said on Thursday.
The two Ruby cargoes offered by PV Oil via the tender are for loading on 6-12 October and 25-31 October they said.
The tender will close on 20 August and will have validity until 21 August, according to sources.
Previously, PV Oil awarded a tender offering two 200,00-barrel cargoes of Ruby cargoes for loading on 2-4 September and on 15-17 September to Petrobras and a European major, at Dated Brent (Dtd) plus $3.00/bbl FOB (free on board) Ruby, sources said.
Ruby is a medium sweet crude with an American Petroleum Institute (API) specific gravity (SG) of around 35.5 and a sulphur content of 0.08%.
The Ruby oil field is a joint venture between PetroVietnam and Petronas, the Malaysian state-oil company. Petronas is the operator of the field and has an 85% stake. PetroVietnam holds the remaining 15%.
The Ruby oilfield includes two wellhead platforms and a floating, processing, storage and offloading (FPSO) vessel.
For the latest chemical news, data and analysis that directly impacts your business sign up for a free trial to ICIS news - the breaking online news service for the global chemical industry.
Get the facts and analysis behind the headlines from our market leading weekly magazine: sign up to a free trial to ICIS Chemical Business.
|ICIS news FREE TRIAL|
|Get access to breaking chemical news as it happens.|
|ICIS Global Petrochemical Index (IPEX)|
|ICIS Global Petrochemical Index (IPEX). Download the free tabular data and a chart of the historical index|
Asian Chemical Connections