30 October 2013 14:05 [Source: ICIS news]
SINGAPORE (ICIS)--Vietnamese state oil marketer, PV Oil, has awarded a tender offering a cargo of December-loading Ruby crude to SK Energy at a weaker premium, industry sources said on Wednesday.
The 300,000-barrel Ruby cargo, for loading on 14-20 December, was awarded to the South Korean refiner at around Dated Brent (Dtd) plus $4.00/bbl FOB (free on board) Ruby, sources said.
The tender closed on 24 October and had validity until 25 October, sources added.
Previously, PV Oil awarded a tender offering a 300,000-barrel cargo of Ruby for loading 25-30 November to SK Energy at Dtd plus $6.50/bbl FOB Ruby, sources said.
Ruby is a medium sweet crude with an American Petroleum Institute (API) specific gravity (SG) of around 35.5 and a sulphur content of 0.08%.
The Ruby oilfield is a joint venture between PetroVietnam and Petronas, the Malaysian state-oil company.
Petronas is the operator of the field with an 85% stake, while PetroVietnam holds the remaining 15%.
The Ruby oilfield includes two wellhead platforms and a floating production, storage and offloading (FPSO) vessel.
For the latest chemical news, data and analysis that directly impacts your business sign up for a free trial to ICIS news - the breaking online news service for the global chemical industry.
Get the facts and analysis behind the headlines from our market leading weekly magazine: sign up to a free trial to ICIS Chemical Business.
|ICIS news FREE TRIAL|
|Get access to breaking chemical news as it happens.|
|ICIS Global Petrochemical Index (IPEX)|
|ICIS Global Petrochemical Index (IPEX). Download the free tabular data and a chart of the historical index|
Asian Chemical Connections