ICIS global supply and demand service
Supporting your strategic planning in the petrochemical, energy and refining markets
The ICIS supply and demand service is a single, highly searchable source of detailed historical and forecast data on petrochemical, energy and refining markets around the globe. It features a wealth of information from four ICIS databases, all accessed via one online interface. The service includes access to our analysts should you have questions about how the data has been compiled and modelled.
The database enables you to search upstream, midstream and downstream data spanning 160 countries and 100 markets. You can interrogate historical data as far back as 1978 and query and model forecast data up until 2030. It allows you to refine, sort, slice and export data, or create graphs and charts to illustrate your findings more easily and add weight to your strategic plans. This single data service provides everything you need to support your business planning.
|Olefins, aromatics, plastics, polymers, feedstocks, energy and refining
A complete picture of supply and demand
- Includes feedstocks and derivatives
- Energy, refining and petrochemicals
- Country production data back to 1978
- Import and export figures
- Forecasts until 2030
Trading history and projected trade flows
- Global trade flows
- Search by country and region
- Compare by volume, value or value-per-unit
- Define by origin and destination country
Production capacity past, present and future
- Current and planned production
- Capacity levels from 1978
- Capacity forecasts until 2030
- Updated monthly
Company ownership and equity shares revealed
- Annual equity share of holding companies and affiliates
- Current and previous company ownership structures
Why use the ICIS supply and demand database?
As a trusted provider of market intelligence on petrochemicals, energy and refining around the world ICIS offers sound understanding of specific markets as well as excellent breadth and depth of data – all of which is fully validated, integrated and reconciled. By giving you unlimited access to our industry leading data resources, along with direct contact with our expert analysts and bolt-on consultancy support if needed – we offer everything needed to help you achieve competitive advantage.
Benefits at a glance
- Easy to use – search, model and export using one online interface
- Comprehensive – upstream, midstream and downstream data via a single source
- Wide-ranging – 160 countries, 100 markets, spanning 1978 - 2030
- Accurate – all data is already fully reconciled and updated quarterly
- Supported – ICIS analysts are available to answer your data questions