ICIS offers you a comprehensive range of services and publications, online and in print, as well as new interactive formats such as Internet TV and podcasts. We bring you:
- unbiased and independent chemical and oil price reporting from ICIS pricing, the world leader in commodity market intelligence for over 25 years
- the breaking chemical news that impacts markets as it happens from ICIS news, our global news service for the industry
- the facts and analysis behind the headlines in our global market leading weekly magazine: ICIS Chemical Business
- ICIS insight Asia provides the petrochemical industry with a better understanding of the medium and long-term direction of petrochemical markets.
- ICIS search, global chemical supplier search.
- A growing portfolio of blogs - Simon Robinson's Big Biofuels Blog, John Richardson's Asian Chemical Connections, Malini Hariharan's India Chemicals Blog, Paul Hodges' Chemicals and the Economy Blog, Doris De Guzman's Green Chemicals and Barbara Ortner's ICIS Chemicals Confidential
- a full range of highly targeted marketing opportunities to position your company and generate more business as outlined in our Advertiser section.
- ICIS connect, our new community forum site
Reed Business Information Limited.
Registered Office: Quadrant House, The Quadrant, Sutton, Surrey, SM2 5AS.
Registered in England under Company No. 0151537
VAT Number: GB 235723565
INSIGHT: Pemex throws bribery claims into $500m arbitration fight
"The payments for the cost overruns were made in 2000-2002, each said in court documents. However, Siemens allegedly paid the bribes after it was paid more
Asian Chemical Connections