We will be undergoing routine maintenance this week end and you will be unable to post comments to this blog until Tuesday 28 August. Sorry for any inconvenience this will cause.
Comments off until Tuesday 28 August
About Simon Robinson
- China’s polymer expansions make new US exports hard to place
- Saudi plans to transform Aramco to energy /industrial company
- Chemicals, the “flea on the tail of the currency/interest rate dog”
- Brazil’s PE market shifts from import to export as recession bites
- Global GDP saw record fall in 2015 – new IMF data
FREE TRIAL TO ICIS NEWS
LATEST CHEMICAL INDUSTRY NEWS
Paul Hodges is Chairman of International eChem, trusted commercial advisers to the global chemical industry.
The aim of this blog is to share ideas about the influences that may shape the chemical industry over the next 12 – 18 months. It will try to look behind today’s headlines, to understand what may happen next in important issues such oil prices, economic growth and the environment. We may also have some fun, investigating a few of the more offbeat events that take place from time to time. Please do join me and share your thoughts.
Between us, we will hopefully develop useful insights into the key factors that will drive the industry's future performance.