We will be undergoing routine maintenance this week end and you will be unable to post comments to this blog until Tuesday 28 August. Sorry for any inconvenience this will cause.
Comments off until Tuesday 28 August
About Simon Robinson
- US home ownership back at 1995 level as decline continues
- IEA says oil price collapse could lead to “social upheaval or financial difficulties” in H1
- The China middle class myth moves us closer to protectionism
- Gulf countries risk losing US defence shield if oil prices stay high
- OPEC’s high prices have accelerated move away from oil to gas
FREE TRIAL TO ICIS NEWS
LATEST CHEMICAL INDUSTRY NEWS
Paul Hodges is Chairman of International eChem, trusted commercial advisers to the global chemical industry.
The aim of this blog is to share ideas about the influences that may shape the chemical industry over the next 12 – 18 months. It will try to look behind today’s headlines, to understand what may happen next in important issues such oil prices, economic growth and the environment. We may also have some fun, investigating a few of the more offbeat events that take place from time to time. Please do join me and share your thoughts.
Between us, we will hopefully develop useful insights into the key factors that will drive the industry's future performance.