About Simon Robinson
- Sustainability now the key driver for plastics industry profits
- Anti-pollution drive hits China’s role as global growth engine
- Central banks’ reliance on defunct economic theory makes people worry their children will be worse off than themselves
- Difficult times ahead for US polyethylene exports as business models change
- China’s central bank governor warns of ‘Minsky Moment’ risk
FREE TRIAL TO ICIS NEWS
LATEST CHEMICAL INDUSTRY NEWS
Paul Hodges is Chairman of International eChem, trusted commercial advisers to the global chemical industry.
The aim of this blog is to share ideas about the influences that may shape the chemical industry over the next 12 – 18 months. It will try to look behind today’s headlines, to understand what may happen next in important issues such as oil prices, economic growth and the environment. We may also have some fun, investigating a few of the more offbeat events that take place from time to time. Please do join me and share your thoughts.
Between us, we will hopefully develop useful insights into the key factors that will drive the industry's future performance.