About Simon Robinson
- India’s car market plateaus as motorbike sales dominate
- Oil market fundamentals continue to weaken as Glencore buys
- Chemical industry is the best indicator of EM outlook – and the outlook is not good
- Restocking boosts Q1 margins for chemical companies
- UK’s Brexit referendum is about peace and prosperity
FREE TRIAL TO ICIS NEWS
LATEST CHEMICAL INDUSTRY NEWS
Paul Hodges is Chairman of International eChem, trusted commercial advisers to the global chemical industry.
The aim of this blog is to share ideas about the influences that may shape the chemical industry over the next 12 – 18 months. It will try to look behind today’s headlines, to understand what may happen next in important issues such oil prices, economic growth and the environment. We may also have some fun, investigating a few of the more offbeat events that take place from time to time. Please do join me and share your thoughts.
Between us, we will hopefully develop useful insights into the key factors that will drive the industry's future performance.