The blog’s recent Research Note on the likely impact of China’s economic reforms has attracted enormous interest.
As a result, it will hold 2 free webinars on Wednesday to discuss the outlook in more detail.
- China’s lending bubble and its impact on chemical demand
- Today’s problems of over-capacity and pollution
- The demographic drivers
- 7 key changes for the future
The webinars will be held live at
- 15:00 Singapore time for Asian and Middle East audiences and then again at
- 15:00 UK time (10:00 EST) for European and American audiences
Kindly sponsored by ICIS, they are free to join. Please click here to register for the time that suits you best.