Got this email this morning from the Natural Marketing Institute.
Top 10 Clues That You're an Environmentalist:
- Your workplace doesn't have recycling so you bring everything home
- Your Tupperware® collection consists of reclaimed takeout containers, yogurt containers, and salvaged jars
- You have maximized the number of places to dry Ziploc® bags in your kitchen
- You glare at people at the store who don't have a canvas bag
- You double-glare at the ones who ask for things to be double-bagged
- You don't blink when paying $5/pound for local, heirloom tomatoes
- Your conscience prevents you from jet skiing, despite it looking SO fun
- You worry about cow flatulence
- You have visions of drowning polar bears each time you adjust the thermostat
- Your friends have finally stopped asking you for advice on how to be green, knowing you will offer it soon enough...