The ICIS 7th World Oleochemicals Conference is going to be held in Berlin, Germany, on October 20-21, and it has good line-up of speakers covering topics such as glycerine, fatty acid, fatty alcohols and their fats and oils feedstock.
Here are the speakers at the moment and there are more to come!
- Overview of the North American fatty acid market in a difficult climate: Don Ciancio - Executive Vice President, Vantage Oleochemicals
- Topic to be confirmed: Rahul Kale - Head of Biofuels & Oleochemicals, WilmarOleo
- The European fatty acid market: Eddy Feijen - Marketing & Sales Director, Oleon
- Glycerine market overview and projections: Vincent Bogaart - Marketing Manager Oleochemicals, Croda
- Oleochemicals - fatty acids and alcohols: capacity, competence and compensation: Norm Ellard - Director, Rohen (former director of chemicals Procter & Gamble Asia)
- Developments in oleochemicals - cosmetics and personal care applications: Neil A Burns - Managing Director, Neil A. Burns LLC (former CEO of Oxiteno USA)
- An overview of the vegetable oil industry:Sarah Hickingbottom - Senior Research Economist, LMC International
- Speaker to be confirmed: Acidchem
- The changing nature of the oleochemical market: Alan Brunskill - Oleochemical Advisor