The secretariat of the European Petrochemical Luncheon (EPL) has kindly sent the Blog an update today of the members of the Committee:
- Mr. Pascal SAUVAIRE from ARKEMA has left the committee since June 2009.
- Mr. Jean-Francois CHESNEAU from ARKEMA has joined the committee since June 2009 in replacement of Mr. Sauvaire,
but did not take over the function of President.
- The function of president has been assigned to Mr. Gianluca GIRARDI from POLIMERI EUROPA,
who joined the committee in March 2009.
- Mr. Tobias HANNEMANN from INEOS PHENOL GmbH will leave the committee in September 2009 (end of his function term)
and will then be replaced by Mr. Rüdiger HARKER from BP Refining & Petrochemicals GmbH.
- Mr. Tony POTTER from CMAI also announced his departure from the committee due to changes in his work as from September 2009.
The committee looking for a replacer at the moment.