How can it have happened that I am the designated driver for the road trip from Houston to San Antonio for NPRA?
I’ve always managed to cadge a lift (ride) before, but this time I have been out-manoeuvred.
This is bad news for all concerned because:
- I don’t like driving on the other side of the road
- I don’t like driving strange cars
- My passengers have already said they are no good at navigating
- Hertz at the Galleria cannot supply satnavs
- It spoils the whole “Thelma and Louise“ aspect of the traditional Texas road trip