Non-Phthalate Plasticizers Prices, markets & analysis
ICIS gives you access to pricing information and news for Asia’s phthalate/non-phthalate plasticizers markets, enabling you to monitor important developments in the region’s plasticizer markets.
Our network of price reporters provides you with complete coverage of Asia’s emerging plasticizers market. The information includes isononanol costs and availability, China’s trade activities and other northeast Asian market developments driving the volatile price movements in Asia.
Use ICIS information to:
- Follow fluctuations and understand factors driving them
- Input into your own internal analytical models
- Clarify statements and contracts
- Inform negotiations
Non-Phthalate Plasticizers news and market information products from ICIS
We offer the following regional Non-Phthalate Plasticizers coverage to keep you informed of factors and developments affecting prices in the Asia Non-Phthalate Plasticizers marketplace.
Price Reporting – More information about the price reports we publish on Non-Phthalate Plasticizers
Independent price assessments and market coverage
Price History – More information about the historical price data we publish on Gas
Track historical price data
News & analysis
News & Analysis - News & market analysis specifically relating to Non-Phthalate Plasticizers
Breaking news of latest developments affecting the markets.
Insight and analysis of factors driving prices.
Asia’s plasticizers prices have been under persistent downward pressure since mid-August as demand failed to pick up in the region.
A gloomy macroeconomic environment has kept demand from the downstream sector weak and sentiment persistently bearish.
From October onwards, fewer offers to China were heard as the persistently low price indications from buyers were rejected by most regional producers.
Trade activities remained thin towards mid-November as most Chinese buyers were only purchasing on a hand-to-mouth basis.
Both producers and buyers have been on the sidelines and monitoring the market for a clearer price outlook amid a subdued trading arena.
Updated to mid-November 2013
The weekly ICIS Asia Phthalate/Non-Phthalate Plasticizers report offers timely and in-depth market data, including price assessments, trade activity, feedstock supply and analysis of Asia’s current and upcoming export availability.
What the report covers
- - China di-isononyl phthalate (DINP)/dioctyl terephthalate (DOTP) domestic and import prices (Ex-Tank East China, CFR China)
- - Northeast Asia DINP export prices (FOB NE Asia)
- - East Asia DOP import prices (CFR East Asia)
- - The southeast Asia import situation
- - Analysis of domestic and international supply and demand
- - The latest news on plasticizer market developments and changes to plasticizer regulations and demand trends
- - The latest news on global bans on DOP and changes to plasticizer regulations
- - Feedstock isononanol (INA) prices and its supply situation
- - Summary and price information on feedstocks phthalic anhydride (PA), 2-ethylhexanol (2-EH) and purified terephthalic acid (PTA)
ICIS collects pricing data on a wide range of chemical, energy and fertilizer products, including Non-Phthalate Plasticizers. Our extensive experience in price reporting means we can offer you access to historical data dating back more than 20 years for certain commodities.
Our time series of pricing data enables you to build and model trends, to get a view of where markets might be heading. The data service includes charting functionality, allowing you to chart and download multiple data series for manipulation in your own internal models. You can also export data to Excel via the ICIS dashboard service.
The global plasticiser market size is around 6 million tons in 2011. Plasticisers are additives that increase the flexibility of a material. 96% of plasticisers are consumed in flexible PVC applications including cables, PVC films, roofing, flooring and wall covering.