With the ICIS C1 Asia Bitumen Market Weekly report, you are able to get a full view of the bitumen markets in these regions - China, east Asia, southeast Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
The report’s coverage on the regional trade data, news and market updates, analysis on the supply and demand situation, will allow you to access superior market intelligence that you need to seize market opportunities.
Use ICIS information to:
- Understand the bitumen trade dynamics, including freight information, imports and export events in the region
- Access in-depth market information on China’s bitumen industry
- Get practical analysis of the supply / demand trends and outlook
Bitumen news and market information products from ICIS
We offer the following regional Bitumen coverage to keep you informed of factors and developments affecting prices in the Asia & Middle East Bitumen marketplace.
Price Reporting – More information about the price reports we publish on Bitumen
Independent price assessments and market coverage
Price History – More information about the historical price data we publish on Gas
Track historical price data
News & analysis
News & Analysis - News & market analysis specifically relating to Bitumen
Breaking news of latest developments affecting the markets.
Insight and analysis of factors driving prices.
ICIS has a global network of reporters in Houston, London, Singapore, Shanghai, Mumbai and Moscow, providing unrivalled coverage of established and emerging markets. Our locally based experts report on prices and the factors driving prices in their region, generating a depth of insight that is only possible by developing contacts and building local knowledge.
This local market insight, combined with our expertise in price reporting, enables us to produce independent and unbiased price assessments, relied upon by key market makers for their decision making.
Our petrochemical and chemical pricing information is published in individual reports, dependent on the different regions we cover, for markets such as Bitumen.
The ICIS C1 Asia Bitumen Market Weekly report is published every Thursday. It provides in-depth coverage of the bitumen industry in China, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East.
With ICIS expertise in the China energy markets and its strong foothold in the Asia-Pacific and Middle East markets, we are able to deliver comprehensive coverage of the regional trade and demand for bitumen.
What the report covers:
- Bitumen spot prices for east Asia, southeast Asia, Australia and the Middle East regions
- Regional monthly trade data
- In-depth regional market and economic news, including practical analysis on market events and outlook
- Regional freight information and assessments – import to China from key Asian exporting regions; Singapore to Indonesia, and Singapore to Australia assessments
- Analysis on the supply and demand situation in the Asia bitumen industry
- Insights into China’s domestic bitumen markets
- Price assessments for China bitumen and related products
- Import/export data
- Local bitumen refinery data
- China bitumen margin analysis
- Bitumen tender and road construction projects in mainland China
ICIS collects pricing data on a wide range of chemical, energy and fertilizer products, including Bitumen. Our extensive experience in price reporting means we can offer you access to historical data dating back more than 20 years for certain commodities.
Our time series of pricing data enable you to build and model trends, to get a view of where markets might be heading. The data service includes charting functionality, allowing you to chart and download multiple data series for manipulation in your own internal models. You can also export data to Excel via the ICIS dashboard service.
ICIS price assessments are based on information gathered from a wide cross-section of the market, comprising consumers, producers, traders and distributors from more than 250 reporters world-wide. Confirmed deals, verified by both buyer and seller, provide the foundation of our price assessments.
Our in-depth market knowledge drives our specialist focus, as we recognise the importance of individual market dynamics and not a one-size-fits-all approach.
Over 25 years of reporting on key chemicals markets, including Bitumen, has brought global recognition of our methodology as being unbiased, authoritative and rigorous in preserving our editorial integrity. Our global network of reporters in Houston, London, Singapore, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Mumbai, Perth and Moscow ensures unrivalled coverage of established and emerging markets.