The European Clean Energy Markets report is a monthly report, providing readers with unique pricing coverage of the European renewable energy markets.
The coverage includes price assessments for the UK and Nordic regions, market commentary focused on key price drivers and the latest market developments, along with information on solar and wind power production.
Key topics covered in the report include:
• Clean-power price assessments for the UK, including a forward curve for renewable obligation certificates (ROCs)
• Independent assessments for renewable energy certificates for Nordic countries
• The latest price assessments for ROCs and LECs
• Expert market commentary on the UK and Nordic renewable power markets
• Fundamentals data on solar and wind power production across the EU
• A news round-up of the latest developments across the European renewable power markets
European Clean Energy Markets is aimed at producers of renewable and brown power, electricity suppliers, energy traders and consultancies, as well as anyone with an interest in prices and news across the renewable energy markets.
The coverage in the report will allow readers to:
• Access our renewable pricing information for use in negotiations, contracts and deals
• Calculate profitability by using our independent figures
• Analyse the market by tracking developments and identifying renewable market trends
• Access fundamentals data on solar and wind power production
• Read news stories covering all European renewable markets