The fortnightly European Gas Markets report provides you with a round-up of all key developments, prices and industry news from the European natural gas market. It is a must-read for anyone looking for a comprehensive insight into the most relevant gas market news with a strong focus on supplier countries and routes.
Our coverage includes:
• A round-up of all key developments in the European gas markets
• In-depth analysis of events impact on supply and trade
• Long-term contract assessments on two key borders
• Authoritative commentary and analysis of the issues that matter
• Comparison of key spot gas prices and long-term contracts
The report is delivered direct to your inbox, providing you with all the information you need to:
• Understand the market positions and factors driving the price of gas
• Analyse competition and market liberalisation in Europe and gas-supplying countries
• Get insights of supply and demand dynamics, and how they change over time
The report is aimed at producers, TSOs, the financial community, buyers, suppliers and everyone who needs a comprehensive overview of the market.