The fortnightly European Gas Markets report provides you with a round-up of all the key developments, prices and industry news in the European natural gas market. It is a must-read for anyone looking for a comprehensive insight into the most relevant gas market news with a strong focus on supplier countries and routes.
- A round-up of all key developments in the European gas markets
- In-depth analysis of events impact on supply and trade
- Long-term contract assessments on two key borders
- Authoritative commentary and analysis of the issues that matter
- Comparison of key spot gas prices and long-term contracts
Supporting your business
Since its launch in 1994 EGM has been providing thought leadership for gas industry executives, analysts and traders. The report helps its readers to understand gas industry trends by providing detailed and in-depth analysis of upstream and midstream developments as well as geopolitics affecting the European gas sector.
- Understand market positions and factors driving the price of gas
- Analyse competition and market liberalisation in Europe and gas-supplying countries
- Get insight into supply and demand dynamics, and how they change over time