Bitumen market growth is driven by construction and infrastructure projects and volatile feedstock prices. As prices remain uncertain, regular, accurate price assessments can protect your business from the effects of changing market forces.
More and more successful companies dealing in Bitumen now turn to ICIS pricing for the information they need to make effective pricing decisions and compete globally.
ICIS pricing Bitumen (Asia/Middle East) includes:
- Weekly price assessments on Bitumen 60/70 Bulk for FOB Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand as well as CFR China and SE Asia. It also covers Bitumen 60/70 (Drum) for FOB Iran and upstream for fuel oil 180 cst
- Latest market movements and key underlying price drivers
- Insightful industry comment and analysis and must-have information on trade statistics and shipping enquiries
- Market commentary including domestic prices India (ex-works)
ICIS pricing Bitumen (Asia/Middle East) report delivers the same high quality market intelligence, news, analysis and commentary that ICIS publications are valued for.
Use ICIS pricing Bitumen (Asia/Middle East)
- Reference as benchmarks or in contract negotiations, because they are based on confirmed deals in the market
- Generate your own internal price formulas to help you secure the best possible deals in any market
- Understand the factors driving market price changes so you can position your business to better commercial advantage
Ready to see how ICIS pricing's Bitumen report can help you make better-informed business decisions? Get your free sample report now – and evaluate the quality of our market information for yourself.