Our weekly report helps you examine the different types of plasticizers by providing complete coverage for both phthalate and non-phthalate plasticizers.
It contains pricing information and trade analysis produced by ICIS market experts who gather first-hand intelligence from key players in the region.
Use ICIS information to:
- Monitor weekly prices for all major types of phthalate and non-phthalate plasticizers
- Understand the dynamics between various types of plasticizers
- Examine and select the best type of plasticizer to use in production
- Negotiate contracts using a direct price reference
Phthalate Plasticizers news and market information products from ICIS
We offer the following regional Phthalate Plasticizers coverage to keep you informed of factors and developments affecting prices in the US Phthalate Plasticizers marketplace.
Price Reporting – More information about the price reports we publish on Phthalate Plasticizers
Independent price assessments and market coverage
Price History – More information about the historical price data we publish on Gas
Track historical price data
News & analysis
News & Analysis - News & market analysis specifically relating to Phthalate Plasticizers
Breaking news of latest developments affecting the markets.
Insight and analysis of factors driving prices.
Updated to Q3 2017
Two dioctyl terephthalate (DOTP) plants were known to have shut down because of Hurricane Harvey, and the market became tight.
Prices began to rise on shortages in the market and upstream.
The ICIS US Plasticizers price report provides buyers, sellers and traders in the region with information needed to make strategic business decisions, maximising revenue and profit. The weekly pricing information can be used as a benchmark for transactions.
The report provides comprehensive coverage of all major types of phthalate and non-phthalate plasticizers, including price assessments, supply and demand data as well as production and downstream news. Its detailed content allows you to examine both types of plasticizers and select which one to utilise in production.
Information covered in the report includes:
- Weekly price assessments – DEL EOR dioctyl phthalate (DOP), di-isononyl phthalate (DINP), dipropyl heptyl phthalate (DPHP) , dioctyl terephthalate (DOTP), dioctyl adipate (DOA), trioctyl trimellitate (TOTM) and di-isononyl-cyclohexane dicarboxylate (DINCH)
- Weekly overview and outlook for the overall US plasticizers market, including a brief commentary on the European and Asian markets
- Prices and market updates for feedstocks naphtha, phthalic anhydride (PA), propylene, 2-ethylhexanol (2-EH), purified terephthalic acid (PTA), paraxylene (PX) and orthoxylene (OX)
- Production news including plant capacity, shutdowns and maintenance plans
ICIS collects pricing data on a wide range of chemical, energy and fertilizer products, including Phthalate Plasticizers. Our extensive experience in price reporting means we can offer you access to historical data dating back more than 20 years for certain commodities.
Our time series of pricing data enables you to build and model trends, to get a view of where markets might be heading. The data service includes charting functionality, allowing you to chart and download multiple data series for manipulation in your own internal models. You can also export data to Excel via the ICIS dashboard service.
ICIS price assessments are based on information gathered from a wide cross-section of the market, comprising consumers, producers, traders and distributors from more than 250 reporters world-wide. Confirmed deals, verified by both buyer and seller, provide the foundation of our price assessments.
Our in-depth market knowledge drives our specialist focus, as we recognise the importance of individual market dynamics and not a one-size-fits-all approach.
Over 25 years of reporting on key chemicals markets, including Phthalate Plasticizers, has brought global recognition of our methodology as being unbiased, authoritative and rigorous in preserving our editorial integrity. Our global network of reporters in Houston, London, Singapore, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Mumbai, Perth and Moscow ensures unrivalled coverage of established and emerging markets.