The ICIS Mexican Energy Report is published weekly, and provides readers with news, authoritative commentary and analysis of Mexico’s emerging gas and power markets. It includes:
- Current and future prices for Mexico’s natural gas market.
- Commentary on the US gas market and its likely impact on Mexican pricing.
- Updates on cross-border infrastructure and future trade flows.
- A tender table listing the latest energy infrastructure projects available for private investment.
- Analysis on the pace of market development as Mexico strives to liberalise its energy sector.