The ICIS Recycled Polypropylene (RPP) Report is published weekly in Europe
- The report covers prices throughout the recycled polypropylene chain from post-consumer and post-industrial waste through to flakes and pellets
- Waste bale prices are quoted for post-industrial black NWE material from the auto sector, and post-consumer mixed-coloured NWE and UK material, all on an ex-works basis
- Flake prices are quoted for homopolymer/copolymer mixed black, natural and white, all on a FD NWE basis.
- Pellet prices are quoted for black and natural grades on an FD NWE basis.
- Commentary and analysis on other related markets, including information on upstream virgin PP
- Market developments in new applications, technology, production news, and chemical recycling will be included on an ad-hoc basis