The China Base Oils Lube Markets Annual Report analyses the base oils and lubricants market by combining local insight with a global perspective. It covers the market’s supply and demand with a five-year projection to support international market players’ strategic planning work, and sheds light on key growth sub-sectors where international suppliers have a competitive edge.
The ICIS China Base Oils Annual Study covers:
- In-depth analysis of China’s Group I/II/III base oils supply and demand balance
- Forecasts on China’s base oils supply and demand in 2016-2020
- China’s base oil imports and consumption by source and region in 2015
- Ranking of China’s top 10 base oil importers in 2015 and analysis of import margins
- Key issues in the overall Asian base oils market in 2015
Why Choose ICIS?
- Gain first-mover advantage with local insights and precise data
- Facilitate forward planning with ICIS’ reliable forecasting methodology
- Understand the global impact of local developments
- Keep track of the industry status and developments with our annual study