Helping you identify risks and opportunities in the Chinese carbon markets
The Chinese carbon emission trading scheme (ETS) landscape is evolving fast. Therefore, market participants need to ensure they stay compliant, understand the risks and opportunities presented by changes in the schemes as well as preparing for the forthcoming national scheme.
The China Carbon ETS Insight product provides the highlights of ICIS’ analysis of the Chinese carbon markets in both English and Mandarin. It’s a blend of ad hoc analyst updates, price forecasts, news and research. China ETS Insight is ideal for stakeholders who need to understand the impact of key developments in China’s seven pilot schemes and the forthcoming national scheme so they can identify risks and ensure their organisation is well prepared. Subscribers can therefore spend less time reading poorly translated policy papers and more time evaluating analyses and making decisions.
Why we’re different
As independent market intelligence, ICIS digs deeper behind the headlines to tell you what they mean for the major industries involved and explain the impact on allowance prices, offset prices and liquidity. Furthermore, our analysis is underpinned by our robust, trusted analytical approach (Timing Impact Model) which we’ve already applied successfully in the European and US carbon markets.
Our Monthly Market Briefing and Research Reports are written in both English and Mandarin and contain a level of local expertise and analysis you can’t find elsewhere.
What the China Carbon ETS Insight offers you
- Time saving, actionable analyst updates that explain the impact of policy, regulatory or market developments
- Transparent, behaviour-driven price forecasts for China’s carbon markets
- A monthly market briefing to explain why the market reacted the way it did
- Research reports providing a ‘deep dive’ on a single key issue affecting China’s seven pilot schemes and its to help clients understand the market impact in detail
- A team of English and Mandarin speaking analysts available for one-to-one chats via email, phone or chat