Helping you identify risk and understand market behavior
The ICIS RGGI Carbon Portal is a blend of qualitative analysis and a suite of inputs and outputs from ICIS’ Timing Impact Model (TIM) which include price forecasts, fundamental data and company specific behavior data.
Why the ICIS RGGI Carbon Portal is different
The ICIS RGGI Carbon Portal gives you an advantage in the market by helping you identify risks and understand what drives participant behavior in the RGGI market.
Our team of expert analysts understand better than anyone the way you want to view information because they’ve been there. As well as providing the inputs and outputs of the Timing Impact Model to subscribers (that you can feed into your own analysis), we also explain what the data means.
We don’t just leave it there. Our team is also available to customers by email, phone or chat to answer questions.
What we offer you
- Analyst updates and research reports that will help you to understand the policy/regulatory risks and events that could move the carbon price
- Pre and post auction reports which analyse participant behavior to help you understand what’s happened and the likely repercussions for the carbon market
- Pre and post auction reports which analyse participant behavior to help you understand what’s happened and the likely repercussions for the market
- A detailed list of companies in the RGGI market with emissions and behavior data
- Fundamental data including emissions, allocations and auction results
- A market balance through 2030 with different scenarios
- Carbon price forecasts you can trust, featuring transparent assumptions
- Fresh news articles sourced by our in-house journalists
- Flexible pricing tools allowing you to analyze how the price of different contracts and their trading volumes has evolved
- Access to our carbon analyst team by email, phone or chat