China is fast gaining influence in global gas markets, particularly in liquefied natural gas (LNG). As market liberalisation redefines the Chinese gas industry, it has never been more important to understand the factors driving supply, demand and pricing in the country.
The China Gas Market Monthly Pricing Report is essential reading for analysts, risk and energy managers who require a monthly comprehensive view of overall natural gas supply and demand, local interpretation of China policies and regulations and the impact on supply/demand, and news on deals, contracts and tenders.
- Price assessments for gas/LNG imported and delivered to the three main Chinese regions
- Domestics gas prices – conventional and non-conventional
- Information on the LNG spot import market, including importers’ list prices and scheduled cargoes to China
- Operating rates and schedules of Chinese LNG plants
- Coverage of hot topics and domestic policies affecting upstream/downstream sectors
- Gas supply and demand by delivery and source
- Monthly highlights on key activities in the LNG market
- Non-conventional gas coverage, including shale gas and coal-bed methane
- Commentary on new LNG technology, capacity and events
How can you benefit from our reports?
- Strengthen your position in contract negotiations - Access accurate and up-to-date market fundamentals data for natural gas, LNG and non-conventional gas to help you negotiate contracts based on reliable information and deep China market understanding.
- Identify mid-term market opportunities - Grasp the full China natural gas supply and demand developments to identify imbalances, and consequently pre-empt business opportunities or price risks with data on imports by source and destination, company and plant updates.
- Make objective and accurate decisions on price risks, and where and when to sell to China based on market imbalances - Insights into China’s gas supply and demand – historical data on imports by source and destination – and company and plant updates.
- Develop effective short- to mid-term planning - Gain essential insights into market trends and current market dynamics - price drivers, technology developments, government policies and factors driving consumption in China.
Other China Gas/LNG reports:
Weekly up-to-date gas and LNG domestic pricing and in-depth analysis of China’s market developments
1-5 years granular view of opportunities across the China natural gas value chain and demand markets years
Domestic policies, infrastructure developments and other factors shaping investment opportunities