China is fast gaining influence in global gas markets, particularly in liquefied natural gas (LNG). As market liberalisation redefines the Chinese gas industry, it has never been more important to understand the factors driving supply, demand and pricing in the country.
The China Gas Market Weekly Pricing Report is essential reading for traders, analysts, energy executives and risk managers who require weekly up-to-date gas and LNG domestic pricing and in-depth independent analysis of China’s LNG market developments and their impact on supply and demand.
- Price assessments for gas/LNG imported and delivered to the three main Chinese regions
- Domestic gas prices – conventional and non-conventional
- Information on the LNG spot import market, including importers’ list prices and scheduled cargoes to China
- Weekly price comparisons of LNG against other energy substitutes such as liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) and fuel oil
- List transactions on SHPGX
- Operating rates and schedules of Chinese LNG plants
- Coverage of hot topics and domestic policies affecting upstream/downstream sectors
- Arbitrage flows
- Non-conventional gas coverage, including shale gas and coal-bed methane
- Commentary on new LNG technology, capacity and events
How can you benefit from our reports?
- Strengthen your position in contract negotiations - Access accurate and up-to-date prices for natural gas, LNG and non-conventional gas to help you negotiate contracts based on reliable information recognized by both international and domestic China markets.
- Identify spot and short-term market opportunities - Insights into the spot market of China’s LNG imports – list prices, spot sales of imported LNG at major terminals.
- Develop effective short- to mid- term planning - Gain essential insights into market trends and current market dynamics - price drivers, key issues and factors driving consumption in China.
Other China Gas/LNG reports:
Monthly snapshot of natural gas supply/demand imbalances
1-5 years granular view of opportunities across the China natural gas value chain and demand markets years
Domestic policies, infrastructure developments and other factors shaping investment opportunities