The ICIS European Gas Hub Report provides readers with a comprehensive, quarterly analysis of liquidity and market developments, as well as an outlook for all liquid and developing trading hubs in Europe. The detailed report now includes not only the major hubs of northwest Europe, but even more markets that are growing and becoming more liquid across Central Europe and the Mediterranean.
From October 2015, the coverage of the ICIS Tradability Index – a crucial liquidity indicator – has been widened to include TRS, ZTP, AOC, Slovakia, Turkey, Poland and Denmark. This is on top of the long-running Tradability Indices for NBP, TTF, Zeebrugge, PEG Nord, NCG, GASPOOL, VTP, PSV and the Czech Republic.
The main report – published in October – and the three quarterly updates, are a must-have for all stakeholders across the European gas markets, providing expert outlooks for future development and a wealth of knowledge on the potential for future trading points.
The expanded coverage will also provide a more granular breakdown of traded volumes along the entire curve of all the major hubs. This is in addition to the detailed analysis of the latest changes to liquidity, counterparties regulation and infrastructure for all regions.
- In-depth coverage of 22 European gas market
- The ICIS Tradability Index for 16 hubs
- A comprehensive analysis of activity across all hubs
- Details on infrastructure and regulatory developments
- An outlook on trade developments
- Standardised churn ratios, along with hub operator volumes and data
- Long-term pricing and hub pricing charts
Supporting your business
The European Gas Hub Report provides an independent and transparent view of what is still often an opaque, but fast-growing, over-the-counter (OTC) commodity market. It allows readers to:
- Review market conditions across different gas markets and assess how and why trade is developing
- Access detailed information on liquidity-driving factors in each market
- Build strategic plans, using our independent insight
- Read analysis that covers all aspects of gas trading