European Spot Gas Markets
ICIS is the expert provider of pricing and market information across the European natural gas market.
With two decades of expertise in price reporting for Natural Gas, ICIS is one of the most widely traded and referenced prices across the European spot gas market. The ICIS European Spot Gas Markets report provides you with the latest prices, news and expert analysis on the current day's trading.
We publish independent price assessments and Heren indices for the British NBP, Dutch TTF, German NCG and GASPOOL, Belgian Zeebrugge and ZTP, French PEG Nord and TRS, Italian PSV, Austrian VTP, Czech VTP, Spanish PVB, Slovak VTP and Turkey.
ICIS Technical Analysis is now included as part of the European Spot Gas Markets (ESGM) and European Daily Electricity Markets (EDEM) service.
- Quote proprietary indices, which are used as benchmarks across the industry
- British and Dutch assessments published in €/MWh and $/MMBtu to allow easy comparisons to other key gas markets
- View intra-day price assessments for the British NBP, Dutch TTF and German NCG (day-ahead and front month)
- Volatility indices for all key assessed prices at the NBP, TTF, NCG, GASPOOL and PSV
- Access latest analysis on gas market developments, trades, price trends and far reaching forward curves.
- Read latest news stories, expert commentary and analysis from ICIS gas markets experts
- Euro LNG Cargo Tracker – a daily summary of European cargo arrivals and real-time updates with commentary from market specialists
Supporting your business
- Use ICIS benchmark prices to navigate markets and settle contracts.
- Traders and procurement managers: Use ICIS independent price benchmarks to embed into contracts and strengthen your positions in price negotiations, and deals.
- Analysts and Risk Managers: Analyse supply and demand dynamics and support your risk management strategy.
- Senior level executives and Managing Directors: Access gas market insights to stay on top of the latest developments.