Stay informed on Italian gas and power prices
The Gas Market To Date
Trading activity across energy markets has changed significantly over the last two years, particularly in Italy. This creates an urgent requirement for accurate and timely data to conclude deals and plan procurement strategies.
- Energy buyers require an independent source of OTC prices to reference and trade against.
- Market players need a qualitative explanation of what drives prices on the PSV and TTF hubs.
- As Italian power markets increase in significance, a reliable source of relevant news and analysis is needed.
- With fundamentals driving OTC prices, an understanding of Italian gas demand, production, storage, imports and exports is vital.
Developments in the Italian Gas Market
In Italy, PSV traded volumes have soared in recent months. Suppliers have to remain competitive, but at the same time allow market participants to buy gas directly in the wholesale market. Short-term transport capacity, changes to the balancing market, and storage allocation reform have all encouraged PSV liquidity. All-inclusive, single supplier gas procurement packages are dwindling as buyers move towards more flexible hub-based solutions.
How ICIS can help
ICIS is the only information provider to offer benchmark price assessments for TTF. Our prices are referenced in the settlement of new Powernext PSV swap contracts and for Italian retail prices set by the Italian energy regulator. We offer a vast array of information via various reporting options.
- Daily PDF reports and online dashboard options
- News on Italian gas and power markets
- Insightful market commentaries for PSV, TTF and Italian power
- ICIS PSV day-ahead, monthly and monthly cumulative price indices
- Extensive PSV and TTF forward price assessments
- PSV/TTF price assessment spreads
- Italian power index
- Extensive Italian baseload and peakload forward power price assessments
- Italian speak ad clean spark spreads
- Italian power/French power baseload and peakload spreads
- Daily summary of Italian gas production, imports, LNG send-out, storage, demand and exports
Contact us now to find out more about how ICIS can meet your energy market information needs.