Mexico Energy Report
Since its launch in 2015, the ICIS Mexico Energy Report (MER) has become the leading English language information source for Mexico’s emerging energy market. The report provides news, commentary, analysis, data and prices for the Mexican power and gas markets, which have become the most exciting domestic energy markets in the Americas.
In 2018, the report will transition from a fortnightly to a weekly publication, providing even more in depth coverage of the latest regulatory, project and market updates for this rapidly changing market, as well as the latest pricing information as reported by market participants.
With these enhancements, the report is set to become even more essential for companies currently active or looking to engage with the energy trading opportunities emerging from Mexico and across the Southern US.Request a sample report
The MER provides:
- Weekly updates starting January 1, 2018 – with market alerts between reports.
- Proprietary and independent power and natural gas prices.
- Regionally targeted price hubs that support the Mexican government’s country plans.
- Insightful editorial content - bridging the gap between regulators and the market.
- AOE – Ask Our Experts; our editorial staff are always available.
- ICIS Dashboard – our secure web portal that includes prebuilt and customisable workspaces and historical reports and data.
The MER enables you to:
- Gain an understanding of the latest pricing fundamentals for Mexico’s gas and power markets.
- Make decisions about potential future trading positions.
- Analyse the potential impacts of Mexico’s evolving energy market, and the opportunities therein, for your business.
- Identify existing and prospective trading partners.
- Stay updated on key legislative issues and infrastructure projects.
About the Editor
James Fowler is the editor of the ICIS Mexico Energy Report, the first English language report to focus exclusively on Mexico’s natural gas and power markets. The report covers the latest news on projects, participants and market design, as well as analysis on market activity, pricing and the opportunities evolving across the Mexican energy landscape.
Since joining ICIS in 2012, James Fowler has led the company’s coverage of Latin American energy markets. He has over eight years’ experience covering Latin American energy matters for a range of different publications, including Business News Americas and the Economist Intelligence Unit.