Mexico Energy Report
The ICIS Mexico Energy Report (MER) is the first English-language product focusing exclusively on Mexico's energy market. The MER provides news, commentary and analysis on Mexico's power and natural gas markets, which over the next few years promise to be among the most dynamic in the Americas.
This in-depth, fornightly report covers the latest regulations and projects emerging from this rapidly-changing market, which is being transformed by government reforms opening up the energy sector for the first time in over half a century.
The report is vital for those looking for future business, investment and energy trading opportunities in Mexico, as well as across the southern US.Request a sample report
The ICIS Mexico Energy Report is the only English-language publication to offer an expert eye on the development of Mexico's power and gas markets, giving readers access to:
- A tender table listing the latest energy infrastructure projects available for private investment.
- Current and future prices for Mexico's natural gas market.
- Commentary on the US gas market and its likely impact on Mexican pricing.
- Updates on cross-border infrastructure and future trade flows.
- Analysis on the pace of market development as Mexico strives to liberalise its energy sector.
How can it help?
The ICIS Mexico Energy Report provides an independent and expert view of the country's rapidly-developing gas and power markets. It enables you to:
- Gain a better understanding of the business opportunities emerging from Mexico.
- Understand the evolving nature of the country's energy legislation.
- Make decisions about potential future trading positions and prospects.
- Create strategic plans using ICIS' independent view.
- Identify existing and prospective major trading partners.
About the Editor
James Fowler is the editor of the ICIS Mexico Energy Report, the first English language reports to focus exclusively on Mexico’s natural gas and power markets. The report covers the latest news on projects, participants and market design, as well as analysis on market activity, pricing and the opportunities evolving across the Mexican energy landscape.
Since joining ICIS in 2012, James Fowler has led the company’s coverage of Latin American energy markets. He has over six year of experience covering Latin American energy matters for a range of different publications, including Business News Americas and the Economist Intelligence Unit.