ICIS publishes daily pricing expertise for continental Europe’s most important gas market, the Dutch Title Transfer Facility (TTF).
Our coverage provides market participants with benchmark gas price assessments, indices, analysis and news for the TTF as part of our comprehensive daily European Spot Gas Markets coverage. European Spot Gas Markets not only provides a complete picture of the TTF, but also supplies readers with robust and independent insights into 12 additional established and emerging European gas markets, including the British NBP, the German NCG and hubs in Austria, the Czech Republic and Italy.
With more than 20 years’ experience of reporting on the European gas market, ICIS ensures subscribers have all the information they need to trade natural gas, analyse market developments and stay ahead of the competition.
The ICIS gas markets coverage for the Dutch TTF hub provides you with:
- Four daily indices TTF: Day-ahead, monthly, monthly cumulative and daily monthly ahead
- 35 benchmark price assessments, including Day-ahead, Front-month, Front-quarter, Front-season and Front-year - an unrivalled range of TTF prices
- Assessments converted from €/MWh to $/MMBtu to allow easy comparisons to other key gas markets
- Volatility indices for all key assessed prices at TTF
- Unique intra-day price updates for the TTF, NBP and NCG, providing subscribers with the first over-the-counter (OTC) prices of the day at lunch-time
- Early closing price assessments for all key hubs, ensuring readers have access to the first view of closing market prices
- Daily news stories on the latest developments in the market and on factors driving the price of gas
- A detailed list of European OTC trades, listed by volume and range
- Market commentary and analysis on the latest developments
- Historical pricing information for the TTF hub, dating back to 1998
Request the latest report