The European Daily Electricity Markets report supplies market participants with in-depth coverage of Europe's power sector.
The coverage includes independent price assessments, indices and analysis on the latest market developments, fundamentals data and daily news stories.
The power package add-on includes further commentary and exchange prices for coal and European carbon markets, as well as analysis of fuel switching trends.
- Daily and weekly over-the-counter (OTC) price assessments for European power markets
- A range of indices for UK, Germany, France, Hungary, Czech Republic, Poland and Netherlands
- Daily news on the latest market developments
- Specialist coverage for electricity markets in Turkey, Greece and Bulgaria
- UK and German spark and dark spreads as well as Italian spark spreads
- Daily cross-border spreads for markets in central and eastern Europe as well as western Europe
- Analytical graphs and charts of price and market movements
- Price trends and far-reaching forward curves
- A detailed list of power plant outages, renewable energy output forecasts and weather forecasts
- Market analysis
- Regular analysis of gas-fired and coal-fired power plant profit margins, drawing from the ICIS fuel switching price monitor
- Weekly analysis of what coal market movements will mean for European energy trading
- Expert market commentary from ICIS carbon analysts on European emission allowance prices
- Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) EUA and CER emissions certificate prices, as well as ICE Rotterdam, ICE Richards Bay and gC Newcastle coal prices for further research and analysis.
Supporting your business
Our insights have been helping traders, electricity producers, buyers, suppliers and risk managers in their daily negotiations, analysis and trading for more than 14 years, by providing solid data and market intelligence on which they can base their commercial decision-making.
- Use our daily pricing information as reference points in contracts and deals
- Calculate profitability by using our figures
- Analyse the markets by accessing the latest information on developments
- Understand key price drivers behind market movements
- Access unrivalled coverage of Europe's emerging power markets