With an unrivalled global network, respected methodologies and distinguished industry experts, we help our customers to navigate fluctuating markets.
150 years of shaping the world by connecting markets to optimise global resources
ICIS – Independent Commodity Intelligence Services – helping businesses across the chemical, fertilizer and energy markets make strategic decisions, mitigate risk and capitalise on new opportunities. A trusted source and benchmark for price information and insight across key commodities markets worldwide. Our independent, transparent market intelligence informs thousands of quality decisions every day, taking the pressure out of negotiations and giving customers space for more innovative thinking.
Making the world’s most important markets more trusted and predictable
ICIS connects data, markets and customers to create a comprehensive trusted view of global commodities markets, enabling smarter business decisions that help optimise the world’s resources.
• 150 years of experience in delivering market intelligence
• Over 20,000 price assessments a week
• Used as a benchmark for key commodities in the petrochemical, energy and fertilizer markets
• Real-time news with more than 700 stories per week
• Comprehensive database of the world’s petrochemical plants
• Detailed forecasting on petrochemical and energy prices, supply and demand
• Bespoke Consulting services
• Regular access to and engagement with ICIS experts
ICIS in the news
Alex Froley talks to BBC’s Economics Editor which aired on Radio 4
Richard Ewing quoted in The BBC alongside ICIS data
Tom Marzec-Manser quoted in CNBC around the Ukraine crisis
Sophie Udubasceanu made an appearance in France 24 in a live interview
ICIS Data quoted in The Wall Street Journal
Speak to us
Now more than ever, dynamic insights are key to navigating complex, volatile commodity markets. Access to expert insights on the latest industry developments and tracking market changes are vital in making sustainable business decisions.
Want to learn about how we can work together to bring you actionable insight and support your business decisions?