Frequently asked questions
2. In the Quotations window, click on the formula icon
3. Choose Create New Formula and follow the steps
4. Add Formula Name and pick your Currency, Units and Frequency
5.Click on Select Quotations and pick the quotations that you will need to build your formula; add a quote label for each to help you when integrating into your formula.
6. Choose Price Type required.
7. Build formula using the numeric values, calculation operators signs and chosen quotations
8. Click Evaluate.
9. Save formula – this is added to Quotations Window by default.
Monthly Average is the average of all available assessments in that calendar month.
If on the 6th of the month you are using a monthly average for a monthly price series, then the previous month’s settlement price will be used.
If you need help setting up your formulas,have any questions about our products or want to provide feedback please contact the ICIS Customer Support Centre using the details below:
Asia & Middle East:
+65 6588 3955
Europe & Africa:
+44 20 8652 3335
US & Canada:
+1 888 525 3255
+1 713 525 2613