In 2017, ICIS and Mr. Neil A Burns launched the Indian Surfactants Conference attracting both domestic and international market players including leaders from Asian Paints, Akzo Nobel, Croda, ExxonMobil, Reckitt Benckiser and many more.
2019 is such an exciting year as we are looking forward to welcoming more delegates including producers, distributors, and end-users to name a few. Make sure you don’t miss this chance to be part of this year’s conference, with over 3 hours of networking opportunities!
What’s new this year?
• Innovations in the end-user markets: Balancing scientific formulation and consumer insights
• What role does surfactants play in global sustainability movements? Insights on circular economy and water treatment
• The revolutionary growth in the West and Asia’s personal care sector: Where India sits in the picture
• The future of surfactants in the agrochemicals sector
• International and local regulations shaping the market today
We are offering domestic rates for delegates from India. Secure your place today with promo code SUM19ON1Register now>>