Global energy markets have faced an unprecedented trade, demand disruptions and record low prices due to Covid19 pandemic. The uncertainties over the pace and scale of economic recovery amid the threat of further coronavirus containment measures has injected more volatility into the energy markets globally.
Join ICIS thought leaders, along with key industry leaders at the Global Energy Forum as we provide a clear vision to navigate through the market uncertainties and the wider energy transition into 2021 and beyond.
- Crude oil: how the market can recover from its recent turmoil?
- How has the role of energy companies changed in the world’s transition to cleaner oil?
- Global LNG trade flows and the outlook for US LNG production
- The path to net zero: Modelling the EU power system to 2050
- The European Green Deal and its long-term effect on the EU ETS
- North American Carbon Markets Outlook: RGGI AND WCI market update