Vietnam is fast becoming a hotspot for imports in southeast Asia (SEA), particularly for US-origin polyethylene (PE) cargoes that cannot enter China due to the additional tariffs. PE imports from all origins are duty free in Vietnam and PE players within SEA need direct references to Vietnam prices.
With increased interest around Vietnam, ICIS has now added three new CFR Vietnam quotes – low density polyethylene (LDPE) film, linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE) film and high density polyethylene (HDPE) film – to give you greater visibility on the market prices in Vietnam for contract and spot negotiations. If you are a key market player with a commercial interest in Vietnam markets, confidently procure PE with access to all of the following:
- CFR China, CFR SE Asia All Origins, CFR SE Asia Dutiable, CFR SE Asia Non-Dutiable andthe newly added CFR Vietnam All origins,
- LDPE film, LLDPE film, HDPE injection, HDPE blow moulding and HDPE film
- Feedstock prices for ethylene
- Production news and operating schedules
- Commentary on key price drivers, supply and demand and outlook
Stay on top of Vietnam PE markets with ICIS data, tools, and expertise
Petrochemical Analytical Tools
Our polyethylene (PE) pricing data comes with analytics tools that take away the hassle of developing your own analysis. Quickly access data such as:
- Price Drivers: Cross-commodity and cross-regional analysis of netbacks, import/export parity, substitution trends, feedstock/downstream spreads and arbitrage
- Price Optimisation: Dynamic map of global import/export opportunities, enriched with a view of logistics costs to calculate net price differences between regions for linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Margin Analytics: Actionable variable cost margins by feedstock/process type and location, with analyst insight for polyethylene (low density polyethylene (LDPE) and LLDPE) and ethylene
- Live Supply Disruptions & Impact Tracker: Plant outages and maintenance for the next 12 months, plus the impact of capacity changes for polymers and feedstocks
- Supply & Demand Outlooks: Quarterly supply and demand outlooks across the commodity chain
Request a demo
Asian Polyethylene Forecast report
Plan your market position with ICIS’s 12-month rolling price forecast. Understand where the market is heading to shape your short-term pricing and negotiation strategies.
Our concise monthly reports include details of prices, margins, capacity and supply and demand for the next 12 months. The reports are quick to read and support fast decision-making.
- Rolling 12-month view of pricing, including current prices and expected price trends
- Current data on the upstream prices affecting commodity market prices and margins
- Historical and forecast data on supply and demand balances to support your decisions on production plans and operating rates
Enquire about the forecast reports
Our extensive global network of local experts report on breaking news stories, covering the polyethylene markets and events influencing commodity prices and affecting your daily business decisions. Stay fully informed and support your planning with real-time, round-the-clock news, market analysis as well as production and force majeure news.
Request a demo
SUPPLY & DEMAND DATA
Get end-to-end perspectives of the petrochemical supply chain for over 100 petrochemical commodities, across the globe, with historical data and projections from 1978 to 2040. The database enables you to put the local or regional scenario in a global context to support your business planning and validate commercial and growth strategies.