2023 Global Market Outlooks: Chemicals
Get 2023 off to a good start – The ICIS global chemical outlooks provide the independent foresight you need to get ahead this year.
Backed by in-depth, forward-looking data and pricing tools, our experts have created an insightful set of free reports to propel your business further.
Empower confident decision making and gain forward-looking insights with ICIS Analytics.
Polyethylene Market Outlook
• In-depth insight into the global polyethylene market
• The poor demand and rising supply levels
• Key developments in recessionary conditions in Asia and Europe along with a US economic slowdown
• Capacity expansions, prices and margins predictions entering 2023
Polypropylene Market Outlook
• The global weak prices and margins in 2022 and an anticipated further weakness in 2023
• China’s shift from being a net importer to a net exporter of PP
• Will North America see a similar shift in the coming years?
• The reduced expectations surrounding global economic growth and new capacity coming online
Base Oils Market Outlook
• The global market to continue to grapple with the loss of 1.4m tonnes of Group I capacity and feedstock shortages
• The implications of the EU sanction import of Russian crude products on 5 February
• Weak macroeconomic outlook minimises supply concerns
Aromatics Market Outlook
• 2022 – a year dominated by wild swings in natural gas and energy costs and spiking demand for octanes for gasoline blending
• A 2023 outlook on the global aromatics markets, turbulence and pressures ahead
• Macroeconomic factors, cost volatility and downstream disruptions affecting the global benzene and styrene markets
Olefins Market Outlook
• 2022 market trends which led to significant cuts to cracker operating rates in Europe and Asia
• Actions taken to mitigate risk in 2023 – will visibility improve?
• 2023 cracker landscape – capacity creep versus under-utilisation
• Can we really expect more “normal” demand in 2023?
Speak with ICIS
If you would like to find out more about how we can work together to bring you actionable insight to support quality decisions, get in touch with us today. Fill in your details, submit the form and a member of our team will contact you.