PODCAST: Chemicals need leaders like Steve Jobs to reinvent industry
BARCELONA (ICIS)–More bold, innovative action is required right now as time runs out for chemical industry to meet net zero goals.
- Time is running out for net zero transformation
- Chemicals need leaders like former Apple CEO, Steve Jobs, to reinvent industry
- Chemical sector could enable decarbonization of entire value chains
- Near term – weak economic growth
- 1% GDP expansion longer term, driven by demographics
- China engine of growth expected to stall
In this Think Tank podcast, Will Beacham interviews ICIS Insight Editor, Nigel Davis; ICIS Senior Consultant Asia, John Richardson; and Paul Hodges, chairman of New Normal Consulting.
Editor’s note: This podcast is an opinion piece. The views expressed are those of the presenter and interviewees, and do not necessarily represent those of ICIS.
ICIS is organising regular updates to help the industry understand current market trends. Register here .
Read the latest issue of ICIS Chemical Business.
Read Paul Hodges’ and John Richardson’s ICIS blogs.
Speak with ICIS
Now, more than ever, dynamic insights are key to navigating complex, volatile commodity markets. Access to expert insights on the latest industry developments and tracking market changes are vital in making sustainable business decisions.
Want to learn about how we can work together to bring you actionable insight and support your business decisions?