PODCAST: Next steps for chemicals amid pandemic – ICIS advisory board
BARCELONA (ICIS)–In this special ICIS podcast, the European customer and editorial advisory board discuss the challenges their organisations or sectors have faced because of coronavirus.
The world might look different as we emerge from the lockdowns, and the chemicals industry has to prepare for this new post-virus reality.
ICIS editorial advisory board meets annually to discuss market trends and advice ICIS on its strategic development.
Its members include senior figures from the world of chemicals production, distribution and consulting.
In this podcast, they discuss:
– Impact of coronavirus through 2020
– Longer-term structural changes to industry and markets
– Can chemicals emerge stronger from this unprecedented disruption?
– Paolo Cescutti, chief
procurement officer at AMB Packaging
– Marco Hesselink, senior commercial director at Sirius International
– Paul Satchell, industry consultant
– Paul Hodges, chairman of International eChem
– Guenther Eberhard, managing partner at DistriConsult
– Dean Curtis, president and CEO of ICIS