BARCELONA (ICIS)--Chemical companies need to be aware of five major paradigm shifts which will impact the future direction of the markets they serve, according to a senior consultant.
- Changing patterns of demand
- Shift from global to regional supply chains
- Energy abundance - what do persistent low oil prices mean for chemicals?
- How to thrive as the circular economy grows in importance
- Modern manufacturing - why it makes sense to end Victorian methods of production
Watch this video interview with International eChem chairman, Paul Hodges.