PODCAST: European ACN players monitor softer downstream developments on ABS
LONDON (ICIS)–The European acrylonitrile (ACN) market has seen lower demand from different applications.
In this latest podcast, ICIS Deputy Managing Editor Jane Massingham (Europe) talks to Markets Reporter Stephanie Wix about the downstream acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene (ABS) market developments.
- ACN run rates in Europe lower due to softer demand
- Some respite sought from feedstock costs in June
- ABS imports more competitively priced but volumes still hampered by logistics
- Logistical pressures within Europe expected to continue to year-end
- ABS supply long, demand stable to soft, depending on application
Speak with ICIS
Now, more than ever, dynamic insights are key to navigating complex, volatile commodity markets. Access to expert insights on the latest industry developments and tracking market changes are vital in making sustainable business decisions.
Want to learn about how we can work together to bring you actionable insight and support your business decisions?