PODCAST: Mild recession likely in US as economic headwinds show signs of shifting
HOUSTON (ICIS)–In this latest podcast, global editor of ICIS Chemical Business Joseph Chang joins senior editor Lucas Hall to discuss some of the key points emerging from the Q1 earnings season, the state of the US economy, and what that means for the chemical sector at large as we look ahead at 2023.
- Mild recession likely as economic headwinds shift
- Companies consider global production cuts, continue destocking in Q1
- Inflation measures easing
- Europe dodging a bullet with a record warm winter
- China reopening as it abandons zero-COVID policy
For more information, check out Joe’s article on the state of the US economy.
Speak with ICIS
Now, more than ever, dynamic insights are key to navigating complex, volatile commodity markets. Access to expert insights on the latest industry developments and tracking market changes are vital in making sustainable business decisions.
Want to learn about how we can work together to bring you actionable insight and support your business decisions?