ICIS Cost Curves
View variable and fixed cost elements at plant level on a global scale
Full view of chemical production costs
A lack of market transparency makes remaining competitive in deals and negotiations a constant challenge for businesses. Updated weekly, ICIS Cost Curves allows petrochemicals sellers and buyers to understand relative production costs and the current window for price negotiations.
Make better-informed commercial decisions with data for:
- A view of production costs for individual chemicals plants, including breakdowns of fixed and variable costs.
- Tracking the price negotiation window to support more robust buyer and seller decision-making.
- Understanding changes in supply and demand and subsequent impact on prices.
- Business growth through effective pricing and benchmarking, ensuring you capitalise on every opportunity.
Understand your competitive landscape and grow your business
- Outpace the competition and be first to seize market opportunities using the latest plant data, accompanied by weekly updates.
- Increase revenue and margins by understanding how to win in the market using the relative cost position of competitors and suppliers.
- Manage risk effectively by evaluating the impact of plant disruptions, shutdowns and new capacities on a producer-by-producer level.
- Sellers: Decide where, and at what price, to sell your product to have the competitive advantage. Buyers: Assess the opportunity for price negotiation and the level of risk involved in new contracts.
What our customers say
“By providing trustworthy, comprehensive and transparent insights into industry margins and price points, ICIS helps us optimize selling opportunities and be accurate in our sales strategy.”
PT Duta Kharisma Persada
“ICIS Clarity™ and the Live Supply Disruptions Tracker gives us the most up-to-date view of changes in global production capacity, so we can anticipate price movements and identify the best opportunities to buy feedstock at advantageous prices.”
“ICIS price forecasts have helped us allocate resources smartly and efficiently, to anticipate price changes, and to buy PP at favourable prices. The reports have saved our internal team a lot of time and effort when analysing pricing trends.”
Why use ICIS Cost Curves?
Establish a likely window for price negotiations
Benchmark the regional & global competitive position
Explore cost breakdowns of individual plants
Receive latest plant data & weekly updates
Now, more than ever, dynamic insights are key to navigating complex, volatile commodity markets. Access to expert insights on the latest industry developments and tracking market changes are vital in making sustainable business decisions.
Want to learn about how we can work together to bring you actionable insight and support your business decisions?