Israel’s Makteshim Agan, ChemChina to finalise deal by 30 September

24 June 2011 09:36  [Source: ICIS news]

SINGAPORE (ICIS)--Israel’s Makhteshim Agan and ChemChina have extended the completion of their acquisition deal to 30 September as the transaction documents are still being processed, the Israeli producer said on Friday.

Drafting of the detailed loan agreement for the merger has been completed.

When the merger is finalised, ChemChina will hold a 60% stake in Makhteshim Agan, with the remaining 40% held by Israel’s Koor Industries.


By: Pearl Bantillo
+65 6780 4359



AddThis Social Bookmark Button

For the latest chemical news, data and analysis that directly impacts your business sign up for a free trial to ICIS news - the breaking online news service for the global chemical industry.

Get the facts and analysis behind the headlines from our market leading weekly magazine: sign up to a free trial to ICIS Chemical Business.

Printer Friendly

ICIS news FREE TRIAL
Get access to breaking chemical news as it happens.
ICIS Global Petrochemical Index (IPEX)
ICIS Global Petrochemical Index (IPEX). Download the free tabular data and a chart of the historical index