Across the globe, ICIS consultants provide detailed analysis and forecasting for the petrochemical, energy and fertilizer markets. Our experts deliver the information you need to understand short, mid and long-term trends, as well as informed commentary and market outlooks, enabling you build robust, future plans for your business
How can ICIS help your business?
Short to mid-term decision making
Produced by the ICIS Consulting team, these reports give a robust rolling 12-month price forecast, trade balances and in-depth analysis into where markets are heading – providing a valuable tool to support your short- to medium-term plans.
Use ICIS Price Forecast Reports to:
- Understand where the market is heading over the next 12 months
- Settle contract prices with confidence
- Make more informed buying and selling decisions
- Plan production and commercial strategies
ICIS weekly margin reports deliver the detail you need to understand how production costs and prices are affecting margins, enabling you to judge the impact on your business and optimise your upstream and downstream decisions.
Use ICIS margin reports to:
- Review short and mid-term cost and margin trends
- Obtain simple and prompt signals on the direction of producer cash margins
- Gain clarity on the impact of volatile feedstocks
- Optimise your upstream and downstream decisions
- Protect your profits by forecasting intelligently
Long-term decision making
ICIS publishes global annual studies, helping analysts and strategists assess the complex petrochemical, oil and gas industries in the medium-to-long term. Each study provides expert analysis and forecast data on supply, demand, production and capacity for specific markets.
Use ICIS Annual Studies to:
- Gain a comprehensive overview of a specific market
- Analyse historical and forecast data for a complete picture
- Access additional insight by talking to ICIS analysts